Telestream's new Ingest Manager empowers non-engineers
The new Vantage Ingest Manager will show at London's BVE show this month
Telestream has introduced new software for content handling for broadcasters and cable operators. The new Vantage Ingest Manager enables personnel in any department to ingest, review, approve, transcode and reconcile inventory to make sure content is ready for air. Telestream hopes that Ingest Manager will improve content processing time and reduce errors, with fewer misplaced files and more efficient content approval workflows.
The system is aimed to allow non-engineering staff to quickly identify and locate missing content. Using a “Dublist Portal” the system shows up-to-date status of incoming file availability. Ingest Manager operates on both CPU and Telestream Lightspeed platforms.
- File Upload Portal - includes all the files needed to set up an IIS upload site for files up to 2GB in size. Aspera Enterprise can be used for files larger than 2GB
- Vantage Analysis Pro - analyses incoming files for resolution, audio characteristics, and hundreds of other parameters
- Customisable Catch Server Action for ingesting media and sidecar files.
- Vantage Metadata for transforming XML files, creating or populating metadata labels, and performing Web Services notification
- Five Workflow Portal licenses - customisable user interfaces for viewing, trimming, managing metadata, and approving content for further operations
- Dublist Monitor - an easy-to-use portal for identifying missing content
Vantage Ingest Manager is only for sale in the EMEA, APAC and Latin America regions. The product is available now with a price of $19,995.