Easel TV releases new version of its OTT in a box solution
Suggested TV allows easy production of OTT video channels and VOD services
OTT technology company Easel TV is releasing a new version of its Suggested TV service. The solution provides content owners with an off-the-shelf platform to create their own OTT or VOD service.
The Suggested TV product enables simple production of OTT video channels and VOD services. A client need only provide its content and branding to go to market. Suggested TV provides an end-to-end direct to consumer service for it clients, aiming to allow an economical, faster route to market via a ready-built solution. It also increases reliability by operating on an established software platform.
Suggested TV covers backend (cloud) functionality as well as support of apps on popular consumer devices. Suggested TV’s service releases include Curzon Home Cinema, hayu from NBCUniversal, Airwave hotel hospitality service, all3media, htc brand entertainment service.
The latest upgrade to Suggested TV includes:
- SVoD integration with client CRM systems for remote entitlements
- New versions of the mobile apps with Picture in Picture, Search and Chromecast enhancements
- Enhanced SLAs underwriting service resilience
- Enhanced TV app UX (progress indicators, new product page, seamless deep-linking)
- Credit card retention
- Enhanced SEO
- Multi-currency enhancements allowing multiple base currencies for global operation
- Reporting enhancements for usage monitoring (anti-piracy)
- Support for Google Analytics e-commerce and tag manager
- Support for Facebook Pixel tracking
“We have focused on quality of service and features that help our clients build an audience,” said Joe Foster CEO of Easel TV. “Recent features also provide scale and robustness for global rollout of services across a multitude of devices. This allows content owners to get to a huge audience quickly and reliably – vital aspects of a sustainable industry grade OTT service. This new functionality builds on an already impressive set of cloud and device features that make up the Suggested TV service. Our objective is to provide all essential features of an OTT service in one place, capable of being delivered to market leading consumer devices globally.”
The service will be demonstrated at IBC in the Content Everywhere Hall, Hall 14.